The Workshop Experience
Learn more about evening, single or multiple day workshops with Jenny T held on site or at the DRD Institute of Floristry
The absolute perfect environment for flower enthusiasts and floral design lovers. We have access to hundreds, if not thousands of the most exquisite blooms that are available and an abundance of vessels and containers in which to choose from. Everything from trendy to practical, exotic to garden, organic to industrial. Our location is truly an artistic playground I'm happy to share with you!
Each day includes 3+ hours of intimate instruction, demonstrations, and lessons on a variety of topics. These lessons are more like a one-on-one conversation with a friend, as Jenny keeps it conversational with continuing Q&A.
The lessons are fun and interactive, with exciting new skills you can implement into your floral design.
The workshop experience is highly focused on community-building. You'll meet other floral designers and flower-lovers, enjoy lunches with them and laugh together. It's the perfect environment to feel the creativity of community, get inspired, and build longlasting relationships with peers who share your passion.
The City & The Institute
Extras for students include:
- All flowers, tools, and aprons are included during the workshop
- Gourmet snacks, drinks, coffee, tea, and more provided daily
- Lunches provided from local Dallas restaurants
- Professional photography of you and your work for personal use, portfolios, advertising, and social media
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Dallas florist, Dr Delphinium Designs & Events